Monday, March 16, 2020

The Plan... for now

I hope you are all doing well at home (and avoiding large groups as much as possible). I wanted to touch base with what I'm thinking at this point. Remember it's a work in progress. Here's what I know:
  • We will keep the reading schedule for Invisible Man, and I will be posting online discussions. These will be graded, so participation is paramount.
  • We will be working from the College Board site and perhaps having other assignments as well.
  • Finally, I plan to have virtual office hours a couple times a week. These will almost certainly be via Google Meet. I'll be in touch with details.
  • Of course, all of this is subject to change, so keep checking your school email and PowerSchool Unified Classroom.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones, and be in touch if you need anything.
~Mr. Staiano

No comments: