Wednesday, March 18, 2020

PowerSchool is Dead (well, mostly dead)... Long live Google!

I have decided to abandon (mostly), PowerSchool and go back to the Google Classroom we used last summer. I hope this will make things easier for us all. As of now, I have opened all our assignments there. Please have a look. Any work you did at PowerSchool will still count of course, but I would like you to retake the technology access poll.

The most important thing at this point is that you keep reading Invisible Man and participate in the discussion boards as much as you can.

I'm thinking we will attempt our first face-to-face meeting tomorrow after lunch (we are working on a schedule). It will be a Google Meet and you will be able to simply click and link and join (via video or audio, I think). I expect some technical growing pains, but it should work just fine. Topics will include general touching base and clarification as well as some discussion of Invisible Man.

I hope you are all holding up. Let me know if I can do anything to help!

No comments: