Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Part 4

Dear AP Lit Students,

A quick look online shows how industriously you have been posting to the Foster forums. I have read all of the first forum, and I am impressed at the range and level of insight. "Meeting" you this way is one of my favorite parts of the class.

As of yesterday evening, the final piece of the summer assignment (due the 20th at 12:00 p.m.) is open. Have a look and let me know if you have any questions. I hope you enjoy the stories I have chosen.

Finally, it seems time to make a note on late work. Some of you have not yet posted to the first Foster forum; it is not too late. Late work is better than no work both intellectually and as it regards your grade.

May this find you enjoying the last weeks of your summer and looking forward to the start of your senior year.

See you in person next week.

Mr. Staiano

No comments: