Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Home Stretch

I write with a couple reminders:
  1. Your second and third Foster posts are due today at midnight. I have read many posted so far and have been quite impressed. Though "the quest" seems to be the most popular, I notice and appreciate that most of you are bringing in more than one of Foster's concepts.
  2. The final part of the summer assignment is now posted and is due 8/28 at 3:15. Detailed directions are at GC, but basically, you need to read and respond to two short stories. Again, there are three posted, but only respond to TWO. (By the way, I recently changed the third story option. If you were ahead of the game and already chose and downloaded the Cisneros story, then you may use it as one of your choices.) I have also posted "Cathedral" by Raymond Carver, but this is NOT an option for the assignment as Foster has already discussed it at length. I just thought some of you might want to see it.

As always, feel free to email with any questions.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Mr. Staiano

No comments: